Wednesday 9 November 2011

Interview: Stuart Kolakovic

This week Kingston graduate and mega talent Stuart Kolakovic took a couple of moments to answer our 10 questions. 


What is your greatest achievement? 
I haven't done anything particularly worth while noting. And probably won't.

How would you describe your work to someone who hadn't seen it? 
Pointless. Although I've been trying to push more of my personal artwork recently (which is completely different to my illustration work), www.hermaninclusus.co.uk, to try and keep my morale up. One day Stuart Kolakovic will die and Herman will rule supreme. 

What piece/product/design do you wish you had thought of? 
The skateboard. Or anything that would make me so rich so I don't have to draw anymore.

Who would you most like to collaborate with? 
Tony Lommi.

What is the worst job you have ever had? 
All of them.

If you were on Death Row, what would be your last meal be? 
Whatever Dre and Snoop are having.

What is the greatest movie of all time? 
Some of my favourites off the top of my head include "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (OG), 'Braindead" the "Dollars Trilogy", "Koyaanisqatsi", Toy Machine's "Welcome to Hell", Blinds "Video Day's", Herzog's remake of "Nosferatu".

What do you dislike most about popular culture? 
Most of it.

What is the greatest invention of all time? 
Heavy Metal.

If you didn't do what you do. What would you do? 
Be a Serial Killer. Or a Wizard. 
Images courtesy of Stuart Kolakovic and www.heartagency.com

No comments:

Post a Comment