Thursday 17 October 2013

Interview with Philip Giordano

What is your greatest achievement? 
I got a cultural VISA to live 3 years in Japan, where I am improving my artistic skills.
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
Something melodramatic - like a monkey astronaut lost in space.
What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
Be more confident and trust yourself.
When are you happiest?
When I'm eating my favorite cake. 
What is the worst job you have had?
At the beginnig of my carrer  I worked  for a scolastic book with a cinic and sadic publisher. It was the
worst at the moment.
What is your karaoke song?
Space Oddity  - I love when David Bowie sings: " Planet Earth is blue there is nothing I can do".
What 5 things can't you live without?
Cakes, forests, music, books, friends.
What is the greatest invention of all time? 
I dont want to sound monothematic but I would say:  "Patisserie"!
if you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
I would like to be a farmer and have a organic tropical fruits farm in my mother country, the
Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment