Thursday 10 October 2013

Interview with Jonathan Calugi

What is your greatest achievement?
My improvement skills in kitchen and in basketball :)
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
A really clean messy style.
What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
Leave the house, continues to play guitar, play more sport and do not make the choice easier, do what really interests you.
When are you happiest?
I'm lucky, i'm almost always happy.
What is the worst job you have had?
i think…. no one yet.. 
Who would play you in the movie of your life?
A cat.
What is your karaoke song? 
estate by bruno martini … it's sooooooo super song…
What 5 things can't you live without?
My girlfriend, my cat, my family, pencil and coffee 
What is the greatest invention of all time?
Food and drink… and maybe sun and moon… and also tree and water…. :) 
If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
A baker! I really love the idea of using water salt and oil to made somethings extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment