Thursday 3 October 2013

Interview with Mauro Gatti

What is your greatest achievement?
On a professional side, I am proud to have created my own company from scratch and that after many years in this business I still enjoy what I do and the thrill of learning new things. On a personal side, I thought I'd never marry (I was a bohemian kind of dude a few years ago), but here I am married and happy and a passionate pet parent of 3 beautiful dogs. DogsIdeasGood FoodGood Music
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
A funny and iconic piece of work, where the message is as important as the style itself.
What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
I'll keep repeating my mantra. Life's too short for the wrong job, boring music, stupid diets,
bad wine and rat races.
When are you happiest?
In the morning when the dogs wake me up by licking me and smacking me with their tails :)
What is the worst job you have had?
Every work made for free under the promise of more paid work later
Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Gene Wilder
What is your karaoke song?
Cum on feel the noize - Quiet Riot
What 5 things can't you live without?
People I love, dogs, ideas, good food and good music.
What is the greatest invention of all time?
As an italian i am obliged to say pizza
If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
Professional ping pong player.

No comments:

Post a Comment