Thursday 12 December 2013

Interview with Anna Lindsten

What is your greatest achievement?
Doing what I do, making it work and my family.
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hasn't seen it?
Colourful, graphic and playful.
What piece of advise would you give your 15 year old self?
Do it!!!
When are you happiest?
Working with something I really enjoy, and another thing is hearing my kids spontaneously laugh out loud.
What is the worst job you have had?
Was it even a job? Working for free, making flyers and poster for a photo exhibition at a small gallery and then their boss who had been away sailing around the world came back when my work was all finished and cleared by the curator, and he went to the printers and made them change type and colors! He changed to white type (and new font) and a light grey background to go with that. I was very glad I never put my name anywhere on that poster.
Who would play you in the movie of your life?
As people have told me there is resemblance, I have to say Emily Mortimer!
 
What is your Karaoke song?
If ever I would put myself in a karaoke situation, it would probably be Baby It's You with The Shirelles.
What 5 things can't you live without?
Coffee, music, books, films, penandpaper.
What is the greatest invention of all time?
Nintendo
If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
Write

No comments:

Post a Comment