Thursday 11 July 2013

Interview Clayton Junior

What is your greatest achievement?
Have made a living as an illustrator so far.
How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
Colorful, simple, upbeat.
What piece of advice would you give your 15 year old self?
You're doing alright: be brave but don't forget to enjoy the ride!
When are you happiest?
When I am reading Zio Paperone at the beach.
What is the worst job you have had?
My first job, when I was 17. I was expecting to be a graphic designer, and ended up
cataloguing the 700 taxi drivers of my hometown on Excel spreadsheets.
Who would play you in the movie of your life? 
Peter Sellers. He would make a great Brazilian accent for sure.
What is your karaoke song?
I don't know - karaoke is one of my worst nightmares!
What do you dislike most about popular culture?
... (could not find the answer for too this one :/ )
What is the greatest invention of all time? 
The biro pen.
If you didn't do what you do. What would you do?
I would join a traditional Russian music band and play a huge triangular bass balalaika.

No comments:

Post a Comment