You will need: Some scrap paper, a circular object, scissors, a hole punch, a pencil and some ribbon.
1. Using your circular object draw between 8-12 circles depending on how much scrap paper you have.
2. Cut out the circles.
3. Fold the circles in half.
4. Punch a hole near the edge in the middle of each semi-circle.
5. Thread the ribbon through both holes.
6. Repeat this with each of the semi-circles.
7. Tie the ribbon around your gift with the all the semi circles threaded on.
8. Fan out the sections so your pom pom is full and even.