Thursday 14 February 2013

Interview: Tim Boelaars.

What is your greatest achievement?
Probably tying my shoe laces together for the first time.

How would you describe your work/style to someone who hadn't seen it?
Simplistic/singular.

What piece of advice would you give yourself?
Grow up, loser.

When are you happiest?
During a sunny day in spring when I drink my first coffee at my balcony.

What is the worst job you have had?
Working in a factory, waking up at 6 o'clock in the morning, counting mechanical parts all day long.

Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Bradley Cooper.
What is your karaoke song?
I don't  have one.... Sorry

What do you dislike most about popular culture?
I'm ok with it, it makes me laugh sometimes.

What is the greatest invention of all time?
Pants are alright.

If you didn't do what you do, what would you do?
Farmer or Taxidermist. 

Images courtesy of www.timboelaars.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment