Thursday 3 June 2010

Pantone...

So... Something very exciting came into the office with James today...... a sample of the Pantone running sheet. For all colour lovers out there these sheets are too lush for words. I developed my own love of all things rainbow while interning at Fred Butler (look her up, she's the head to toe colour wearing prop maker extraordinaire) who has a serious love for rainbows and colour in general. Well these running sheets fill me with SO much excitement. This range already looks like its shaping up to be something spectacular! This is only a small numbers of the colours we are using! 


 

                                      

                                      

                                                

When the final products come in I will put up better photos....I just couldn't wait to show them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment